Monday, October 25, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
1. Latisse eyelash formula really works
2. Put a damp wash cloth in the dryer and the wrinkles will magically disappear from your clothes
3. Take your omega 3’s – your skin will thank you as will your metabolism- especially if you are a vegan like some of us over here.
4. Stick your bananas in the fridge and they will stay firm and fresh- don’t worry the outside gets brown but the inside stays good.
5. Dogs are allergic to grapes- be careful!
6. Floss your teeth every day twice a day- you will live longer
7. Keep your stylish clothes forever because you never know when you will wear them again. Her daughter Carlee is wearing Patti’s prom shoes circa 1973.
We love you Patti Bewick. Thank you!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Hope you all are enjoying our Indian summer like we are.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I thought you'd enjoy a behind the scenes photo of our shoot. The photographer is local Erin Kunkel (www.erinkunkel.com), who we're excited to be working with as a new member of our team as well.
Enjoy the footage. And, take a look at our fall collection when you have a chance. Enjoy shipping on us. Use code: BLOG922Also, take a look at some behind the scenes footage from our Fall '10 photo shoot by clicking here!
Monday, September 13, 2010
We've been working hard over here and so have our athletes. Our resident surfer/yoga instructor Kelsey Gallegos went out to the beach to talk to us about the Western Snowy Plover (see our blog post from March 26th). Take a look and make sure you watch out for those little guys on the beach.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
For more about Leigh's work, visit her Website.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
Lastly, Vanderhurd has amazing textiles in so many different geometric patterns – they are addictive to look at:
Monday, July 12, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
I was a hippie back in the day. I went to the University of Oregon, followed the Dead and Phish (should I even admit that?). The whole time, I was wearing Ikat tunics and Navajo jackets. I love how fashion comes full swing...here we are again revisiting these old motifs.